Return to Headlines

Parents enrolling in Kindergarten/Young 5's for 2017-2018.

Immunizations and School 

Joni Knapper RN, BSN District Nurse


Please remember that it is a requirement to have your student’s immunizations up to date before they can  start school. Gull Lake is required to file immunization reports with the State of Michigan on all kindergartners, seventh graders and all students new to the district. For your convenience you can obtain immunizations from your primary care doctor or the Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services Immunization Clinic. (Call 373-5203 for hours.) Please utilize the spring and summer months to take care of these details so your child can start on the first day of school with their peers.

If your student has a health condition that requires monitoring or medications at school please alert the office upon enrollment or contact me at My office number is 548-3529.  I am here to help ease the transition into school for both you and your child.

Welcome to Gull Lake! It is both a privilege and honor to serve as your school nurse.