Ryan Intermediate Back To School 2022
The mission at Ryan Intermediate is “Learning and Leading Together.” We are excited to partner with you this year to help your child learn and grow! We are a Leader In Me school where we focus on teaching core academics and emphasize Steven Covey's 7 Habits of Happy Kids.
As the building leadership team, we wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is Rob Woodrow and I will be your Principal. Mrs. Candace Holmes is our Assistant Principal. We both look forward to serving our Ryan students and families as we learn and lead together.
Ryan Intermediate Building Information
- Halloween Parade 10:00 am
November 23: No School
November 24-25: No School
December 26-January 8: No School
February 24: No School
March 24: No School
March 27-31: No School
May 29: No School
June 8: Last day of school
November 1: Picture Retakes
Suggested Supply Lists
3rd/4th grade classroom supply lists will be provided by your student's classroom teacher.
5th Grade Classroom Supply List
- 2-Notebooks (Composition Only)
- Expo Markers (Several)
- Markers (Thin)
- Colored Pencils
- Glue Sticks
- 1.5 inch Binder
- Clorox Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Ziplock Bags
Fall Warm Up & Bright Holiday Programs
If your family qualifies for free lunch, you qualify to receive assistance with winter clothing and holiday items from the Gull Lake Area Community Volunteers. Please visit the GLACV website at www.glacv.org to complete Fall Warm-Up/Bright Holiday form.
Free and Reduced Lunch
Forms need to be completed and returned to the high school by 9/16/22. You will only need to fill out the form for the family and not per student. Forms will be available at orientation, in the high school main office,or online at https://gulllake.familyportal.cloud.
NEW Online Data Verification Replaces "Back to School" Forms
- Before school starts, please log in to your ParentVUE account and click on the link that says Current GLCS Annual Data Verification that is found on the main page.
- This form must be filled out for each child enrolled. This is an annual requirement for all families and replaces the paper version of Student Profiles, Device Agreements and the District Acceptable Use forms that were mailed home in previous years.
- If you have not set up a ParentVUE account, contact the office at 269-548-3700.