If you live within the Gull Lake School District, you may begin the enrollment process right here or we would be glad to mail you a copy of the enrollment packet if you would prefer. Please contact Kelly Smith with any questions.
- Student's Original Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (Driver’s license with current address or utility bill with family name/address listed)
1. New Families instructions for online enrollment.
2. Complete the New Student Online Enrollment Application
- This is an application only. Enrollment will not be complete until the required documents have been submitted.
- This application should be completed only by families who live within the District boundaries or who have received an approval letter to attend from out of district.
1. If your student has been enrolled in Gull Lake Community Schools in the past, you will already have a ParentVue account.
2. The Online Registration for Re-Enrolling students.
*Please note: You DO NOT need to re-enroll your currently-enrolled student. You only need to complete this process for a student who is NOT currently attending.
*If you are wanting to transfer from one Gull Lake program to another, please contact your student's current building/program.
- Please contact the building office for your login information or activation key.
- If you do not have an active ParentVue account, click on "Options" button and the link "I have an activation key and need to create my account'. You will need to have an email address and the 7-character authentication key. Follow the on-screen directions.
- If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Password' link. You will need to enter your email address to reset your password.