Return To Learn 2020
The information posted on the Gull Lake Covid-19 dashboard is updated daily for your viewing and is intended to be a resource to help you track any trend lines developing in our school population with respect to COVID-19 positive test data. The format for this data has been established through MDHHS in close collaboration with our local Health Department officials. The Kalamazoo Health and Community Services team is assisting our District directly with contact tracing protocols and regular updates.
UPDATED- January 22, 2021
Return to Learn Plan starting January 4th, 2021
Richland, Kellogg, and Ryan Intermediate
- Will continue with 5 days face-to-face instruction, remote learning or GLVP.
- Questions: Contact Richland at 269-548-3900, Kellogg at 269-548-3800, or Ryan Intermediate at 269-548-3700
- Beginning January 4th, GLMS will offer three instructional options for students.
-5 days face-to-face
-Core Application Program (CAP)
- Questions: Contact GLMS at 269-548-3600
- Beginning January 4th, GLHS will offer 2 options for students.
-Four days face to face (M, T, Th, F) and asynchronous on Wednesdays.
-Four days full remote learning (M, T, Th, F) synchronous live streaming from the classroom and small group check-in on Wednesdays.
- Questions: Contact GLHS at 269-548-3500
- Beginning January 4th, Gateway Academy will return to school 5 days face-to-face each week.
- Questions: Contact Lynnette Walker at 269-548-3425