Welcome to Gull Lake Virtual Partnership!
Please see the instructions below for starting the enrollment process.
★ Complete the appropriate GLVP Enrollment Packet
GLVP Enrollment Packet for new students.
GLVP Enrollment Packet for students already enrolled at Gull Lake Community Schools in grades 6-12.
GLVP Enrollment Packet for students already enrolled at Gull Lake Community Schools in grades K-5.
- (helpful hint: download it so it becomes ﬁllable so you can type, save and return via email)
- Return completed enrollment packet with required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is most helpful for you to include your student’s name and PT (part time) or FT (full time) on the subject line when you return your completed enrollment packet.
- Utilize the Enrollment Checklist on cover page to ensure all items are covered
- Please mark n/a (not applicable) on any line you are not completing.
- Full time students from out of district need to obtain a release from resident school district (resident school district is the one you reside in, regardless of where your student has attended)
- Part time students (electives only) from out of district do not need a release
- Enrollment Questions/Help for Part Time: Cindy Fadel, email@example.com
- Enrollment Questions/Help for Full Time: Kelly Morcombe, firstname.lastname@example.org
★ You will receive login credentials via email after enrollment has been processed.
- If you have not received your login credentials in ﬁve business days, please check back with email@example.com on the status of your enrollment.
★ Finally the fun part… choosing a schedule!
- Part time students will self register for courses (maximum of 4 per semester) in parent portal account, until we reach our maximum enrollment cap. Once the max enrollment is reached, students will be placed on waiting list.
- Full time students will register by submitting a completed EDP.
- Return EDP to Kelly Morcombe (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For full time student scheduling help: scheduling presentation.
- Need help with core classes? Explore the demo accounts.
- Arrange meeting with an advisor if necessary for assistance. Contact Christie Norton for an appointment with an advisor (email@example.com).
★ Next steps:
- Mentors will be in touch with students and parents the week of August 24th.
- Virtual courses begin August 31.