- Student's Original Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (Driver’s license with current address or utility bill with family name/address listed)
- Kindergarteners -Vision/Hearing Screening
- Student's 9-12 - Transcript
Please note, if your student(s) are currently enrolled in GLVP and did not exit GLVP, you DO NOT need to re-register. You will need to complete the Data Verification each year.
If your student(s) previously attended GLVP OR GLCS and are returning and you do not know your ParentVUE login, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the New Student Online Enrollment Application
If you need further directions on how to open a ParentVUE account, click below.
- Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year opens on February 1, 2022. Please choose 2022-2023 in the enrollment application.
- This is an application only. Enrollment will not be complete until the required documents have been submitted.
- This application should be completed only by families who live within the District boundaries, those who have received an approval letter to attend from out of district, or part-time students.
- If your student has previously attended any of the Gull Lake Community Schools programs, please contact the Gull Lake Virtual Partnership.
- If you need assistance with enrollment, please contact the GLVP office at 269.548.3411.