- Student's Original Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (Driver’s license with current address or utility bill with family name/address listed)
1. New Families instructions for online enrollment.
2. Complete the New Student Online Enrollment Application
- This is an application only. Enrollment will not be complete until the required documents have been submitted.
- This application should be completed only by families who live within the District boundaries or who have received an approval letter to attend from out of district.
- If your student has previously attended any of the Gull Lake Community Schools programs, please contact the Gull Lake Virtual Partnership.
- If you need a paper enrollment packet, please contact the administration building at 269.548.3400.