Top Bar



Welcome to Gull Lake Virtual Partnership!

If you live within the Gull Lake School District, you may begin the enrollment process right here.

  • Full time students from out of district need to apply for school of choice. (resident school district is the one you reside in, regardless of where your student has attended)
  • Part time students (electives only) from out of district do not need a release

Part-Time Questions:

Cindy Fadel


Phone: 269.548.3430

Full-Time Questions:

Kelly Morcombe


Phone: 269.548.3411

Documents Needed for New Student Enrollment and Re-Enrolling Students

  • Student's Original Birth Certificate
  • Student's Immunization Record
  • Proof of Residency (Driver’s license with current address or utility bill with family name/address listed)


New Student Enrollment

1. New Families instructions for online enrollment.

Instructions to set up a Registration (ParentVUE) Account

2. Complete the New Student Online Enrollment Application 

New Student Online Enrollment: Application Form

  • This is an application only. Enrollment will not be complete until the required documents have been submitted.
  • This application should be completed only by families who live within the District boundaries or who have received an approval letter to attend from out of district.
  • If your student has previously attended any of the Gull Lake Community Schools programs, please contact the Gull Lake Virtual Partnership.
  • If you need a paper enrollment packet, please contact the administration building at 269.548.3400.