GL Continuous Learning
Gull Lake Community School's Approved Continuity of Learning Plan is available to read below. Please click on the link in the box below to read the plan.
Gull Lake Administrators and Teachers have been working to design courses for our 8-week Continuous Learning Plan which will begin the week of April 13. Teachers will be in contact with the digital learning platform that will be utilized for distance learning.
*If you need a paper packet please see the information below.
Thank you for your interest in print materials during our time of distance learning. Teaching teams will be compiling resources over the next eight weeks which will be printed bi-weekly, starting the week of April 20, 2020.
PACKET PICK UP:
Grade level learning packets can be picked up at the GL Administration Building Main Entrance Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. or at one of the food distribution sites below (look for the yellow school bus):
● Kellogg Elementary School 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays
● Gull Lake Middle School 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays
● Haven Reformed Church 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays
● GL Administration Building Main 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
● Families are encouraged to email photos of completed student work to teachers in order to receive feedback.
● If it is not possible to email completed work, completed learning packets can be dropped off at the sites listed above. Please ensure that your student’s name, grade, teachers’ name(s) are clearly written on the packet prior to returning it. The packets will be scanned and sent to your student’s teacher(s). The district will follow health department guidelines for proper handling of student work submitted in paper format. Please understand that this will cause a delay in receiving feedback from the teacher(s).
We strongly encourage your family to stay connected with teacher(s) through email, virtual meetings, and phone calls to communicate and receive feedback on your child’s progression. We appreciate your
understanding, patience, and grace as we all transition to distance learning for the rest of this school year.
If you have specific questions regarding instruction or materials, please contact your building administrator or the Gull Lake Curriculum Department at 269.548.3422.
GLHS material pick up will be Tues. & Friday 11a.m. - 1 p.m. at GLHS Main Entrance.