Welcome to Gateway Academy!
If you live within the Gull Lake School District, you may begin the enrollment process right here or we would be glad to mail you a copy of the enrollment packet if you would prefer. Please contact Lynnette with any questions.
Gateway Academy Supervisor
Please bring the following documents and forms to our office to enroll your student.
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (Driver’s license with current address or utility bill with family name/address listed)
- Recent report card or transcript
New Student Enrollment
1. New Families instructions for online enrollment.
Instructions to set up a Registration (ParentVUE) Account
2. Complete the New Student Online Enrollment Application
New Student Online Enrollment: Application Form
- This is an application only. Enrollment will not be complete until the required documents have been submitted.
- This application should be completed only by families who live within the District boundaries or who have received an approval letter to attend from out of district.
- If your student has previously attended any of the Gull Lake Community Schools programs, please contact Gateway Academy.
- If you need a paper enrollment packet, please contact the administration building at 269.548.3400.