Substitute Teachers & Paraprofessionals
Working as a substitute for EDUStaff provides a number of beneficial perks including:
Enrich your community
Work in your child’s school
Flexible schedule to accept assignments when you want
Get paid while attending college
Become an EDUStaff employee ahead of student teaching
- Please visit www.edustaff.org, click on “Start Application” and follow the steps which conclude with the selection of an enrollment appointment. You should receive further instructions from EDUStaff shortly.
Gull Lake Community Schools has a pay incentive for Substitute Teachers!
As of January 1, 2017, the pay incentive for substitute teachers is as follows:
- -If a substitute teacher teaches for 5-9 days per month: $50.00 monthly incentive pay
- -If a substitute teacher teaches for 10-14 days per month: $100.00 monthly incentive pay
- -If a substitute teacher teaches for 15-19 days per month: $225.00 monthly incentive pay
- -If a substitute teacher teaches for 20+ days per month: $400.00 monthly incentive pay
- Please direct any questions to Sherri Simmons at 269.548.3410.