Fall 2021 FAQ
This tab will be your go to resource in the coming weeks as we prepare for Fall 2021 Learning! It will be updated with new information as it becomes available and also includes an interactive FAQ managed by the District that will be populated with Frequently Asked Questions and the answers to those questions.The FAQ will include appropriate clarifications for those questions that may require additional time and guidance to answer appropriately.
- When is the first day of school?
- What educational options will be offered for the Fall of 2021?
- How will GLCS continue to make decisions regarding health and safety of students and staff?
- Will Students Be Required To Wear Face Masks At School?
- Will Students Be Required To Wear Masks On The Bus?
- Will GLCS Be Reporting Positive COVID Cases To Families?
- Will GLCS Continue to Quarantine and Contact Trace?
You can email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our administrators below.
Lisa Anderson/Assistant Superintendent
Health and Safety Plan
Curriculum and Achievement Results
Drew Bordner/Director of Curriculum and Instructional Technology
Staff and Student Technology
Mike Stephayn/Supervisor of Technology Services