- What Is The Current Phase In The COVID-19 Response Cycle?
- When should I contact Nurse Megan
- What are the current quarantine guidelines?
- Who is considered an in school close contact?
- Who is considered as a close contact outside of school?
- How will I be notified if my student is exposed to a positive person at school?
- What if my student has symptoms?
- What if my student is sick at school?
- When can my student return to school if they have been out sick?
- How long must a positive student/staff member have to stay out of school?
- Where can I get my student tested?
Print and fill out the consent form: COVID Rapid Test Consent Form.docx (copies also available at the testing site) or complete the fillable online COVID Rapid Test Consent Form. Students must have a consent form signed by their parent/guardian prior to testing.
Testing will be done at the GLHS athletic training room from 8-10 am Monday to Friday and is first come first serve/walk in. Please park in the rear bus loop lot and follow testing signs. Testing will be conducted outside our athletic training room. There is a separate, unique entrance to that location.
The tests are the BinaxNow rapid antigen tests. The test will be administered by a trained staff member and will take approximately 15 minutes to get the result *Approximate wait time may vary if experiencing higher than normal volumes. Please be patient with staff.
Students may be accompanied by one adult. Students grade 5 or younger MUST have a parent/guardian present for each test. Students and adults must all wear masks to enter the building for testing purposes due to possible exposure.
You and your student will be sent to your car to wait for the results. A staff member will call you and will give direction based on your student’s results.
If positive, please take your student home and Nurse Megan will call you with further instructions.
Testing Location: GLHS Athletic Training
Center Hours: 8am - 10pm Monday - Friday
Parking: Please park in the bus loop behind the high school and walk to the testing center