Gull Lake Community Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, E-flyers will be emailed directly to parents’ inboxes, viewable on our app and posted online for easy access to information about approved community and district programs, events and educational opportunities. Paper flyers from outside organizations will not be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the administration office. Administrative staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
- Flyer must be approved by the administration office
- Flyer should be submitted 2 weeks before distribution date
- Flyer must contain the name and contact of the sponsoring entity
- Flyer should promote student interests without advancing the special interests of any particular group.
- Flyer publicizes a specific community activity or event that is age-appropriate for the students that attend the school.
- Approved copies of flyers can be made available in hard copy in school offices.
As a convenience to parents and students, the District makes available notices of activities that may be of interest to students and parents. However, the District does not endorse, screen, support, favor, oppose or object to the content of any of these activities or of the community groups that sponsor them. It is entirely up to parents/guardians and students 18 or older to determine whether to participate in any of the activities listed on this site.
If you have any questions please contact Nicole Fraaza, Community Relations Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.548.3424