Gull Lake Sports Boosters
The Gull Lake High School All-Sports Booster Club is a non-profit organization comprised of dedicated parents, guardians, alumni, coaches, school administrators, and community members. Our goals and objectives are to:
- Help maintain and improve the athletic facilities at GLHS & MS
- Support and recognize the efforts of our teams and athletes
- Provide additional opportunities to our teams and athletes
- Assist in building team and school spirit and pride
The Athletic Boosters supports all teams and athletes at Gull Lake High School and Middle School by providing:
- funding for facilities improvements or additions
- funding to all sports such as new equipment and uniforms
Meetings held on the second Monday of every month, Sept.-May (excluding July) at 7:00 pm in the GLHS Teacher's Lounge.
Please visit the Gull Lake Sports Boosters website.